Friday, December 14, 2007

Donktastic efforts in SNG's

I am really frustrated with SNG's recently. Today, in a 5 dollar SNG, I was in the BB with KQ, button limps and so does SB. I love seeing free flops so I check and the flop comes K-J-x. SB checks and I bet out for the pot to take away all drawing hands, the button calls SB folds. Turn brings another rag so I again lead out for the pot (at this point around 500), and again he calls. The river brings a Q giving me top 2, and, not thinking he'd call all the way to the river, for 2/3 of his stack on a straight draw, I jam. He insta-calls and shows A-10. Ace muthafucking Ten. He then talked trash.

Fuck that.

Just now, as I'm typing this, I just bubbled out playing a tier-1 tourney so I can play a tier-2 tourney to get my token for the big blogger game on Sunday. I've been harassing the big stacks blinds all game, but this time I actually had a hand. KK from the SB and raise it up and he comes over the top and put me all in with 66. Of course, the 6 comes on the flop. And I don't catch my King.

I hate this shit.

Please pardon my language, but I'm mightily frustrated.

1 comment:

post said...

congrats on your mookie win ... i want ot invite you to my blogger tourney tonight ( sunday night ) at 10pm EST , on full tilt
its a bounty knockout tourney ,
buy in - $20+2
password - thepokergrind , im hoping you can make it