Thursday, December 6, 2007

Daily Double running blog

First Hour

Hand 1- Dealt KK in LP, 4 limpers in front, I raise to 120 to thin the field. Button re-raises to 570. I discount AA because he would have jammed, so something along the lines of AK, AQ, AJ, QQ, JJ, 10s. I decide to use the old stop and go routine if no A comes on flop. Flop is 4-7-7 and I push my remaining 1380 into pot and pick it up uncontested. Thank you sir.
Note: I probably could have won more chips playing it out--but why risk an A coming later in the hand to have him catch up?

My table is really loose, the loosest being the guy to my right. Card dead except for the hand above.

Hand 2- In BB with 6-9o. I see flop for free and flop comes Ks-6c-Jc. Memphis check-folds.

This guy to my right is unbelievable--hes gone up to 10K, down to 1K, and is now back up to 6K in 30 minutes. I think he has folded 1 hand pre-flop

Hand 3- Blinds at 25/50. I'm in LP dealt KJs. MP raises to 175, I call. Flop comes 7-Q-4. MP bets out for the pot (425) which is 1/3 his stack, Memphis folds. ughhhh

Dealt A-10 off in UTG+1. what does UTG do? this loose as a goose player, who just bet 4700 into a 1200 pot (and showed he had nothing) leads out for 175. I fold. What's better is the flop comes A-10-x. He raised with 7-9o, from UTG. K-10, who went all-in on the button pre-flop, collects the pot. I should have made my stand there. It will have to come at some point.

Hand 4 (good lay down me!)- UTG goes all in preflop with 12BB, UTG+1 min-raises. I fold my AKo. UTG+1 had QQ and would have held up to my AK from the button. Good stuff folding pre-flop. Gotta love position.

Hand 5- Blinds now 30/60. In BB with one limper in LP and SB limping, I'm dealt K4o. K comes on the flop, i bet 125 into the 180 pot and take her down. I expected crazy guy to my right to bet, but nonetheless, happy with the result.
Note: Crazy-psycho-aggressive dude to my right has been eliminated on the next hand. Lost his 6K stack bluffing into a LP calling station (rightfully so, he flopped quads)

Hand 6- I'm SB with 79s. Folded around, I raise the BB and take it down.

YAYA--right before the break I am switched to another table. Thank you FT.

AT THE BREAK
- I have 2185 chips for 429/626 remaining. Average stack is 3500. For the 60 hands dealt, I saw 7 flops (i guess I missed a few on here.) I need to do some work in hour 2. More importantly, I need to get some hands. Been pretty much card dead except for KK in the 9th hand of the tourney.

Second Hour
Blinds are now 50/100

First hand from break I am UTG and dealt the 2-7o. Awesome.

Hand 7- In SB dealt A10d. Big raise from MP and a push from shortstacked LP. I decide to pick another fight and fold. Good thing too. LP 99 held up to AJc when he flopped his set.

Hand 8- Steal the blinds in LP with A8. Back to 2185.

Hand 9- Dealt QQ. EP raises to 300. I raise to 800 from MP, he pushes for another 1300. I ran into AA and the 2-outer never came. But we still have life with 78 chips! And that's all you need, a chip and a chair. I'm thinking the call was a bad one. Any thoughts?

Hand 10- K5 I push for the remaining 78. Nothing. Out in 543 place. Ouch.

I'm pissed.




No comments: