Friday, January 18, 2008

Riddle me this, Riddle me that (Part 3)

Alright fellow bloggers. Here is another in my little riddle series. The previous 2 have been answered within 24 hours of the post. Because of this, I have searched far and wide, consulted the great riddlers in my life, and come up with this one. Hopefully this time I can stump you for a little while longer. Here she is:

A pregnant lady has named her previous children Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Faris, Sonya, and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby, or Tilly?

2 comments:

SetAces said...

The names, in order:

Dominique
Regis
Michelle
Fawn
Sophie
Lara

Take the first two letters from each name, and you get: "Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La"

Sound familiar?

The answer is Tilly.

SetAces said...

Just realized I put in a few names wrong... was going from memory.

Fawn = Faris
Sophie = Sonya

Same result.